Angela
It's always difficult!!! I find it very difficult in telling others to pick a harder right over an easy wrong. Even i find it difficult to knock some sense in my own head sometimes, what more trying to convince others. One good example would be trying to tell others about not having pre-marital sex.

Hmmph...this is something which may make others avoid me or even worse not talk to me at all. I made my choice to continue telling and might lose a friend. I hope that by losing this friend, I saved a life or maybe lives. There are reasons why i discourage pre-marital sex. Mainly because I am a Catholic. Before, i was very lost and I did not bother if pre-marital sex was ok or n
ot. It didn't bother me. Fortunately, I woke up from my sleep. I realized that many lives are suffering due to pre-marital sex.

I think most of the people who have sex before marriage would be young people. Most of the time, girls allow themselves to have sex at a very young age because they believe that act will bring them closer to their partner. Have they ever thought about the consequences when they separate later on? Girls are usually the victim. They will be devastated and realized that they have lost everything to a guy who is never going to be there anymore.

Is it really very difficult to stay chaste u
ntil our wedding day? Why? What can be done to stay chaste? Wouldn't it be a great joy and true happiness to make love to your spouse whom you love and has vowed to be there for you no matter what happens? It is only right to give up your body to someone who will appreciate and love you no matter what your age is.

I've been looking for love and I have found real love.



Young love



Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment