Angela
We cannot deny that we are weak beings.
We fall all the time.
We lie. We cheat. We hate. We cry.
But, we are also strong beings.
After all the crying, we pick ourselves up.
We think. We learn. We get wiser.

No matter how much pain we've endured, we must not give up hope.
Hope is the one word which keeps us going everyday.
Love is God. If we do not have love in us, we do not have God with us and in us.
But, as a human I am starting to fear love.

I never stopped loving but love stopped loving me.
I never stopped hoping but hope stopped hoping.
I never stopped trying but he stopped trying.

I do not understand love in the way I used to anymore.
To me, love was never just feelings but now it is clearly shown that love is just a feeling.

Am I not human?
Do I not feel?
Once, twice...three times...
I left my heart open...
Just waiting for love to return.
Love returned quick and left even quicker.

How am I supposed to know how to act?
How am I supposed to know what is true anymore?
The one person I trusted the most,
Left me here in the dark.

Although I am broken,
But I am loved by Jesus my eternal lover

Although I know I will not forget my past,
But God will bring me forward.

I am so blessed to be loved by the one person who loves me for who I am not only yesterday, today or tomorrow but forever.
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. ryan ces Says:

    Dear Angela...so sad after reading it...but i would said God still love you and love everyone too...the different things is that do we really love God. From verses Matthew 6:33 said "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well"...we have to think positive way and always be happy no matter we are in blessing or in suffering...


Post a Comment