Angela
It has been forever since I last posted anything here! 

Finally, I have decided to stop procrastinating and start to type. Today is a very special day for both Jason & I. Two years ago on this very same date, we decided to let love grow between us. I have grown a little "wiser" since three years ago. I no longer wallow in the past but have accepted it with a brave heart. I have used my past as a learning tool. Not to repeat the same mistakes. Not to take things for granted. And most of all, I now know that even if we give our all, it does not mean the world will give its best back to us each time. Simply because , as the saying goes , - THIS IS LIFE!

In all that we do, whether in our work or relationships, there should always be "check & balance". Always stop, reflect and pray for wisdom to know if we've been doing the right thing for the right person, at the right time. I have always thought that by loving with all our hearts and doing everything we can to care, we will always have love by our side. May be suitable for some but not all. Sometimes, what we may think is best may only be good for ourselves but not others. Therefore, always try to find out if what we are doing is right for the right person and also if it is at the right time.

I will end here with my favourite prayer :
0 Responses

Post a Comment