Angela


Want KisSAble lips?


I did a very simple lip treatment for my friend, Juliet last week!!! She likes the Mary Kay lip mask and lip balm as much as i did but her reaction was superb!! It gave me a sense of joy to see how happy she was with the results after using the lip mask. So happy that I was able to help Juliet get rid of her lip's dead skin cells.
Juliet's testimony " I felt that my lips got cleaner.
I didn't like my lips to have the orangey look. I was amazed by how the lip mask actually helped my lips to have the pinkish and natural look"


Soft and smooth lips will definitely make your face more beautiful and lively. Being one of the most sensitive part of your body, lip care should be included in your regular skincare routine.


Satin Lips Lip Mask

Effectively exfoliates dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and lifeless.


Satin Lips Lip Balm

Clinical results show that a single application of Satin Lips Lip Balm moisturizes the lips for at least six hours.



Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment