Angela
Uncle Franco is a very nice uncle because he doesn't speak much and does his stuff quietly. I got to know him when I was 16. He passed away yesterday due to some heart complications. It was very shocking. Uncle Franco's death just got me thinking. Do i appreciate the people around me?Especially my family and friends?People who cares for me? Do not leave anything unsaid or undone.

Say you're sorry when you've done something wrong.
Give someone a hug.It's free.
Smile more. It makes you a sweeter person.
Do not be too calculative.
Money is not everything.
Do not spend all of your time searching for more money but use your time to search for God and love.
We can go through a single moment only once. We can't go through today's 4.23p.m once more tomorrow. It is now or never.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. sophia Says:

    i was equally shocked when i heard of the news from Fr Mark. though i havent talked to him before, he always smiled at me, during mass or charismatic prayers. i still remeber how he greeted me Merry Christmas last year after the Christmas Eve Mass.

    Let's pray for him to be sheltered under God's grace.


Post a Comment