Angela
It is near the end of 2012..and yes it has been a great year..a year of love, a year of growth, a year of laughter, a year of happiness, a year filled with hope.

With a blink of an eye, I have been in Singapore for close to 30 months now. I have gained humility and patience throughout my time here. Life is always filled with surprises and unexpected challenges. I would never have thought I would be a customer service officer after getting a degree in Communications. How would life turned out to be if I had chosen to start a career in a PR firm or an event's company? Life would somehow be more "dramatic" than my current lifestyle if I would have chosen that path few years ago.

There are just too many "what ifs" and "I should have" recently. I can never turn back time, so why don't I continue looking forward instead of looking back and wonder what would life be if I would have chosen a different path.

Where do I want to go from here? Here's the question for me now.

0 Responses

Post a Comment